Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions govern our working relationship for clients of The Branding Suites by Maria Wandiba. By inquiring to purchase a brand, you ultimately agree to all terms & conditions listed below.
When applying to purchase a listing from The Branding suites, you agree to pay me the full listing price. The full and non-refundable payment is due before I commence any work.
Brands are sold on a first come, first serve basis. However, the inquiring purchaser’s brand must fit into the proposed brand without major modifications and/or the inquiring purchaser may ask me if I am willing to make major modifications and a custom proposal to do so. Sometimes multiple inquiries may be received for a brand before the “sold” sign is marked. You will be notified by me within 24 business hours if your application for purchase has been accepted. I do my best to be responsive and fair in the purchasing process.
Purchasing Client’s brand (name, tagline, etc) must fit into designed brand without major changes. I reserves the right to assess the compatibility of the brand to the inquiring purchaser for the purpose of The Branding suites. Additional design edits that fall outside of what I believe is a reasonable request will be subject to additional fees. If this is the case, I will present the client with a proposal for extra design changes of which the client may choose to accept or refuse. Please note that I do offer custom design services that may be a better fit for certain clients that do not find anything in The Branding suite to fit their needs.
Accreditation and Promotion:
You agree that I may place an accreditation, as a hyperlink, in the form, size, and location as I may determine with your approval, in or on the Final Deliverables, and that I may reproduce and display the Final Deliverables for promotional and marketing purposes, including, without limitation, in my portfolios and websites, in galleries, design periodicals, and other media or exhibits for the purposes of recognition of creative excellence or professional advancement, and to be credited with authorship of the Final Deliverables in connection with such uses.
- Stock imagery shown in listing is not included in final files. All stock imagery is used for display purposes only.
- Brand purchase does not include any printed material, only design files shown.
- Font suggestions shown are not included in final files. If client would like the full font files they must purchase their own license to the proposed font separately.
- Maria Wandiba is not responsible for maintaining copies of brand files after the project is complete. Please keep several backup copies of your final logo files.
- You may not sell, resell or share any of the items purchased through The Brandong suite. Only one person or business may use a single brand for personal or commercial purposes.
- I aim to have all brands completed within 10 business days. However, if the client becomes non-responsive or non-communicative during the process, I have the right to terminate the project and keep the non-refundable payment as well as re-list the brand.